The number one struggle survivors have is being anxious and scared about the possibility of cancer coming back.
I was not immune to that fear.
I was losing sleep because the anxiety kept me up at night.
I mean - I would even wake up during the middle of the night, and would just keep thinking about cancer.
"When is it coming back?"
"Where was it going to come back?"
As a 3x survivor, my worst nightmare already came true when my cancer came back the first time.
I was once again waiting for the other shoe to drop everyday, and that ended up with me doing some (in hindsight) pretty strange things…like…
- Wearing the same clothes for weeks at a time, so I wouldn't jinx it
- Kept eating the same thing, hoping to prevent cancer from growing
- Not leaving my house, so I wouldn’t jinx it
My fear was really getting in the way of being able to move forward.
So, if you’ve done similar things so that you don’t jinx cancer, I get it.
However, what I have learned, and have now refined, over the last 5 years is how to get rid of that anxiety.
How to get rid of being afraid.
I have fine-tuned this by learning how our brain operates with trauma, fear and anxiety.
During this masterclass, I am going to teach you how to do this for yourself.
It’s not an overnight process. However, I am going to teach you everything you need to do so you can do it for yourself.
Then, it’s just a matter of consistency.
In this masterclass:
- You will learn how to end the anxiety of “What if…?" thoughts.
- You will learn the tools to let go of fear.
- You will learn how I have done it myself, so you can step-by-step do it yourself.
When you do that, it’s like offloading an elephant from your back. Breaking free from the mental prison that you have been living in.
This masterclass will change the trajectory of your survivorship.
To live without fear is freedom!