A Happier Healthier You Program
13-Week Survivorship Course
Stop Living In Fear,
And Start Actually Living Again
in 90 days or less…
When I set out to create the Happier Healthier You program, I took everything I learned after remission and compiled it all. I didn’t want others to struggle finding their happiness after cancer like I had to. So, I quite literally designed the entire program from the top down, taking exactly what I had learned worked best and putting it inside this program.
This is THE transformational program that has changed not just my life but also the hundreds of women that have been able to thrive as a result of working together for 13 weeks.
There is so much value of healing together with support and community every step of the way.
The 13 week survivorship program, A Happier Healthier You is a proven step by step system designed to teach you exactly how you can heal from the inside out post cancer treatment.
Healing from the inside gives you the ability to
- Confidently thrive
- Take back the control of your health
- Effortlessly reducing your fear and anxiety
- Once again find happiness & joy in your new normal every single day.
As a cancer survivor, and a coach, there are specific challenges that we as women survivors face when it comes to putting the pieces of our lives back together after cancer treatment ends.
In this program, you receive the tools and strategies as well as support and coaching throughout this exact proven system around how to move your new body so you not only increase energy and build back muscle but also allows you to maintain a healthy weight.
This program focuses on what’s going on underneath the surface with the trauma and PTSD of cancer, which enables you to let go of your old life AND gives you the confidence to move forward again.
So what happens in the 13 weeks?
- We work together side by side for 13 weeks for your individual plan and get Personalized support and personalized accountability with weekly check ins.
- There are weekly group coaching calls with amazing women that are inside of the program for you to have a community of women healing and thriving together.
- With 4 1:1 opportunities for you and I to connect for additional support.
- There is also Alumni support after the program ends.
Together, you can start living your best life, without fear, with a strong community and me by your side. Together, you become a happier healthier you.
This is for the woman who can do it on but knows she is stronger when she has accountability and support every step of the way. She leads herself and walks with others. Knows the value of having the best group of cheerleaders with her on her own RISE from cancer.
She knows she's stronger when she RISES together.
You will be powerfully lead through the healing journey to thrive in your new normal.
Here’s just some of what you’d learn by joining:
● Why movement is the catalyst for change: Breaks down the importance of exercise and dealing with Lymphedema and Neuropathy (Module 1)
● The exact optimal workouts to get started, even from point zero - the weakest point post treatment (Module 1)
● The difference between coping and letting go (Module 2)
● Why you need to declutter your cancer items and put them behind you (Module 2)
● The importance of making amends with your past, and how to do so (Module 2)
● The importance of Yoga in healing the mind body connection (Module 3)
● How to use Yoga for not only healing, but improving compassion and self-love (Module 3)
● The exact Yoga techniques to follow (Module 3)
● How to embrace where you currently are in your journey (Module 4)
● Getting your brain back to 100% after chemo brain (Module 4)
● How to diagnose and fix any body imbalances that might be making you feel sluggish (Module 4)
● Rebuilding self-esteem and confidence (Module 4)
● Getting back to work and normal life after cancer (Module 4)
● Learning about meditation and how to actually use it to stop negative feedback loops (Module 4)
● Detoxing from all negativity in your life and focusing on a positive future (Module 4)
● Finding out your post-chemo diet (Module 5)
● The exact nutrition routine to follow (Module 5)
● A grocery store guide (Module 5)
● How to appreciate everything you’ve been through to become a stronger person (Module 6)
● Finding joy in your new life (Module 6)
● Figuring out healthy influences and boundaries (Module 6)
● How to reframe your mindset (Module 6)
● How to actually love yourself for everything you are (Module 7)
● Regaining confidence in your abilities and your body (Module 7)
● Loving yourself when you're naked in the mirror (Yes, really) (Module 7)
● Taking pride in every small victory you make (Module 7)
● Seeing light at the end of the tunnel (Module 8)
● Combatting survivor's guilt (Module 8)
● How to get rid of the pesky thing known as "anxiety" (Module 8)
● Getting your sleep schedule back in check, and your body fully optimal (Module 8)
● Finding purpose in your new life (Module 9)
● Restoring relationships with your partner, friends, family, and beyond (Module 10)
● How to get communication with your partner back in line (Module 10)
● Finally, having the sex life you crave again (Module 10)
● How to stress less and live more (Module 11)
● The difference between habits and rituals (Module 11)
● The perfect morning and night routines (Module 11)
● How to confidently live your life, even after the program (Module 12)
● And last, but not least: Living your best life! (Module 13)
…and that’s just the actual materials already inside.
Each of these modules are designed to be done weekly.
That means by the end of the 12th module (90 days) you’ll have discovered exactly how to create a new normal.
You’ll have discovered how to be happy again after cancer. But…
Shedding your old skin and becoming a new happier, healthier you isn’t easy, unless…
You have the support to help you transition in your journey.
That’s one of the main things I realized in my own healing journey.
A therapist who hasn’t been through what you’ve been through doesn’t help.
But a group of strong women who know exactly what you’re talking about? That does.
That’s why in The Happier Healthier You program, you'll have:
- Dedicated private support group
- Weekly calls
- Private 1:1 support calls with me
That’s just scratching the tip of the iceberg. There’s a ton more to the program, but I don’t want to bore you!
By now, you’re probably thinking something like…
Okay, this all sounds great -
What's the catch?
There is no catch.
This program will genuinely, from one cancer survivor to another help you stop living life in fear, and start actually living again in 90 days or less.
But, I’m a very transparent person: The Happier Healthier You program is an investment.
I can even break it up into monthly payments plans, since the program is designed to be done over the course of 3 months.
I’ve dedicated my life to supporting other survivors like you. So, the nominal amount allows me to do just that, full time.
There’s also an extremely limited number of people at the program at any given time to keep the group close.
Besides, in the grand scheme of things, when you consider the giant costs from the cancer industry… That’s a drop in the bucket.
I guess a better question is:
What’s it worth for you to be happy again?
At this point, you have 2 options:
Basically, do nothing.
Keep trying to figure things out.
Keep trying to find a way to be “normal” again.
It might happen, but it may take years.
Book a call with me.
I can save you years of struggle.
I'd much rather let you piggyback off of my struggle, and save you the pain.
It might happen, but it may take years.
Before I ask you to hand over any money at all, I’d like to talk to you first.
If all of this sounds good, and you’re ready to stop living life in fear…
If you’re ready to finally take life into your own hands and finally be happy again...
Then all you have to do is click below, and hop on a call with me.
This isn’t some high-pressure sales call or anything. I’m just genuinely going to talk to you. I want to learn more about you, and what you’ve experienced. I’m going to give you some advice, and then determine if you’d be a good fit for the program.
It’s that simple.
If you’re not, then I’ll point you in the right direction, and you’ll walk away from the call a lot better than before you booked it anyways.Schedule Call